How outplacement services help your organisation
- Strengthening your reputation as an employer of choice with a commitment to staff support and care
- Meditating and resolving tensions that arise out of stressful environments
- Supporting departing employees with career-building resources
- Reducing the risk of separation-related litigation by up to 25%
- Improving organisational profits by up to 50% compared to companies that don’t engage in outplacement services
How outplacement services help your employees
- Creating a safe environment to debrief and discuss the emotional impacts to an organisational restructure
- Helping employees to identify their career aspirations and opportunities as they move forward into new employment
- Providing resume, job seeking and interviewing advice
- Implementing a project-management approach to the job seeking process
- Helping employees to embrace change as a positive opportunity
Providing change management support
Most organisations struggle with change, and a poorly implemented process can result in stress, conflict, and the loss of key personnel and accumulated knowledge. This can have a negative flow-in effect to both human and financial assets. Our team of consultants can help you bring a structured approach to embracing and utilising change, ensuring the best outcomes for your organisation and its employees.
Building executive skills to manage change
Our organisational support services give managers and executives the skills they need to manage a restructure. We can provide training and advice on timing, communications, staff engagement and morale, and delivering the termination message. This improves resilience and workplace culture for the long-term.
Providing support during career transitions
We tailor our career transition programs for each staff member, with learning modules chosen by the candidate themselves. In this way, we accommodate for all levels of staff, from top-level executives to administrative roles. Whether departing the organisation or staying on, we help individuals to develop a strategic approach to change.
Offering counselling and psychological services
There are often negative emotions surrounding redundancy. Our counselling services provide outgoing employees a safe space to explore their feelings and concerns, and advice on the best ways forward. We can also provide highly-qualified psychologists to both help departing staff to flourish as they move forward, and to provide organisations with a better understanding of the needs and motivations of their employees.
Establishing on-site job centres
On-site job centres provide departing employees with the support they need to transition to a new career. Arrow Human Capital can assist with the setup of an on-site job centre staffed by psychologists, career coaches and support staff, providing outgoing employees with access to a broad range of services and demonstrating an organisational commitment to their welfare.
Assisting with site closures, mergers and acquisitions
If your organisation is preparing for a site closure, merger or acquisition, you will likely need to make a large number of employees redundant. We can provide project management support to help with strategic planning, communication, union negotiations and individual or group dispute resolution.
Smoothing the transition to offshore manufacturing
More and more companies are offshoring their manufacturing, call centres and services. When this happens, staff left jobless need support to move on. During offshore planning, we can advise on appropriate resources and services, facilitate dispute resolution and help your organisation to plan what support departing employees will be offered.